– In the lower left corner of the app, tap the gray silhouette symbol. – Select the gear icon in the upper right corner to access your Bumble app settings. – Press and hold the blue Travel button. – Choose “current location” from the drop-down menu above the blue Travel button.
You might also be thinking, How do you change travel mode on Bumble?
– Tap the grey gear in the top left-hand corner of the app to open Settings. – Scroll to the bottom of the page and touch “Travel to.” in the Location section. – Select the city you’d want to appear in from the search results.
Similarly, How do I turn off travel mode?
– Swipe up from the Home screen, then touch Settings > Date & time. – Toggle the Travel mode On/Off switch to enable or disable travel mode.
But then this question also arises, How long does travel mode last on Bumble?
How long does Bumble’s trip mode last? The trip mode usually lasts for 7 days, and if you need it to last longer, you must spend an extra 5 Bumble coins. 22.12.2021
Do you have to pay for Bumble Travel mode?
Bumble will urge you to pay for Travel Mode after you’ve selected the city you’d want to visit. To be clear, Bumble Travel Mode costs $5.99.25.06.2020 in total.
Related Questions and Answers
Why can’t I use travel mode on Bumble?
PS: Make sure you have a paid membership to utilize Bumble travel mode; otherwise, you won’t be able to. You may buy a premium membership at any time if you don’t already have one.
The “bumble stuck in travel mode” is when a user has turned on Bumble’s Travel Mode, but the app still shows that they are in their home location. One way to fix this is to turn off Bumble’s Travel Mode and then turn it back on again.
Watch This Video:
Bumble’s Travel Mode is a feature that allows you to turn off your location and phone calls. The “bumble travel mode reddit” has tips on how to turn it off.
- bumble travel mode
- why use travel mode on bumble
- bumble travel mode for free
- bumble travel mode location
- bumble travel mode price