Green Kerala Travels is the best way to see Kerala. Our services include transportation, accommodation, and tours.
Checkout this video:
Green Kerala Travels is the best way to see Kerala. We offer a variety of services that will make your trip to Kerala a success. We can help you plan your trip, book your travel, and provide you with a tour guide. We can also help you find the best hotels and restaurants in Kerala.
The Best Way to See Kerala
Green Kerala Travels is the best way to see Kerala. We offer a variety of tours that will allow you to experience the best of what this beautiful state has to offer. Our tours are designed to give you an authentic experience, and our guides are passionate about showing you the hidden gems of Kerala.
Why You Should Visit Kerala
Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Kerala is one of the best places to visit in India for its serene beauty, picturesque landscapes, diverse wildlife and interesting culture. Here are 10 good reasons why you should visit Kerala:
1) To enjoy the best of both worlds – serene beaches and peaceful backwaters
2) To explore the plantation life in Munnar
3) To have an adrenaline rush in Thekkady
4) To experience Kerala’s traditional ayurvedic treatments
5) To see elephants in their natural habitat at Kodanad Elephant Sanctuary
6) To watch the snake boats race at Nehru Trophy Boat Race
7) To get a glimpse of Kerala’s vivid culture at Kochi Muziris Biennale
8) To marvel at the architecture of Bekal Fort
9) For a pleasant weather throughout the year
10) And last but not the least, to taste mouth-watering traditional Kerala cuisine
What to Expect When You Visit Kerala
Kerala, India is a beautiful, culture-rich state located on the southwestern coast. With its tropical climate, palm-lined beaches and Picturesque backwaters, it’s no wonder that Kerala is often referred to as “God’s Own Country.”
Whether you’re interested in exploring the state’s vibrant Hindu temples, taking a traditional Ayurvedic therapy massage or simply relaxing on the beach, Kerala has something for everyone. Here’s a quick guide of what to expect when you visit this amazing place.
When to Visit Kerala
The best time to visit Kerala is between October and March when the weather is cooler and more pleasant. This is also the busiest time of year, so be sure to book your accommodation and flights well in advance.
Getting Around Kerala
Kerala is well-connected by road, rail and air. The state capital, Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), is served by an international airport with direct flights to major Indian cities as well as to some international destinations such as Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Once you’re in Kerala, getting around is easy with a good network of buses, trains and taxis. For longer journeys, there are also a number of private car rental companies operating throughout the state.
What to See and Do in Kerala
There’s no shortage of things to see and do in Kerala. Here are just a few ideas:
– Take a cruise down Kerala’s famous backwaters on a traditional houseboat (kettuvallam)
– Visit one of Kerala’s many Hindu temples such as the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum or the Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple near Kottayam
– Spend a day (or two!) relaxing at one of Kerala’s many beach resorts such as Kovalam Beach or Varkala Beach
– Go elephant watching at Munnar’s Mattupetty Dam or take a Jeep safari through Periyar National Park
How to Get the Most Out of Your Kerala Trip
Kerala is a state in southern India that is known for its tropical beauty, stunning beaches, and friendly people. If you are planning a trip to Kerala, there are a few things you can do to make sure you get the most out of your experience.
1. Do your research.Before you book your tickets, take some time to research Kerala and its attractions. This will help you narrow down your options and ensure that you don’t miss any of the must-see sights.
2. Consider hiring a guide. A guide can be extremely helpful in getting the most out of your trip, especially if you are limited on time. They can help you navigate the state and make sure you don’t miss any of the highlights.
3. Be flexible with your plans. While it is always good to have an idea of what you want to see and do, try not to plan every minute of your trip. Leave some time for spontaneity and exploration. You may find that some of the best experiences are the ones you didn’t plan for!
4. Expect the unexpected. Kerala is a beautiful state with much to offer, but it is also important to remember that it is still developing. Things may not always run according to plan and there may be some bumps along the way. If you go into your trip with this expectation, you are sure to have a more enjoyable time.
Following these tips will help ensure that you have a memorable and enjoyable trip to Kerala!
The Top Things to Do in Kerala
When it comes to choosing a state to travel to in India, Kerala is often a top pick. This is for good reason, as the state offers a wide variety of attractions and activities that are perfect for travelers of all types. To help you make the most of your trip, we’ve put together a list of the top things to do in Kerala.
1. Take a ride on a houseboat – One of the best ways to see Kerala is from the water. Taking a ride on a traditional houseboat is a great way to relax and take in the stunning scenery.
2. Go hiking in Munnar – Munnar is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kerala and for good reason. The area is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the state, making it perfect for hiking and camping.
3. Visit Kerala’s temples – Kerala is home to many beautiful temples, making it a great place to visit for those interested in architecture and history. Some of the most popular temples include the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple and the Guruvayur Temple.
4. Enjoy a Ayurvedic massage – Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine that originated in India, and Kerala is one of the best places to experience it. Ayurvedic massages are said to be very relaxing and can be found at many resorts and spas across the state.
5. Sample some local cuisine – Kerala is known for its delicious seafood, so be sure to try some while you’re in town. Other popular dishes include banana chips, tapioca, and curries made with coconut milk.
The Best Places to Stay in Kerala
When planning a trip to Kerala, it is important to choose the right accommodation. With so many different places to stay in Kerala, from luxury resorts to budget hotels, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best places to stay in Kerala, whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a family-friendly vacation.
Kerala is a beautiful state in southern India that is known for its tropical climate, stunning beaches, and lush green landscapes. It is also home to some of the world’s best spices and tea. If you’re planning a trip to Kerala, be sure to check out our list of the best places to stay in Kerala.
The Best Time to Visit Kerala
Kerala is a tropical state in southern India. It experiences two main seasons: the wet season (or monsoon) and the dry season. The best time to visit Kerala depends on what you want to see and do while you’re there.
If you want to experience Kerala’s natural beauty, the best time to visit is during the wet season, from June to September. This is when the state’s rivers are full and its waterfalls are at their most spectacular. It’s also a good time to see Kerala’s wildlife, as the animals are more active during this period.
If you’re more interested in Kerala’s culture and festivals, then the best time to visit is during the dry season, from October to May. This is when most of the state’s festivals take place, including Onam (Kerala’s biggest festival) and Vishu (the New Year). The weather is also cooler during this period, making it more pleasant for sightseeing and exploring.
Tips for Visiting Kerala
Kerala, India is a beautiful and popular tourist destination. Here are some tips to help you plan your trip and make the most of your time in Kerala:
• Decide what kind of trip you want to take. Kerala has something for everyone, from beaches and backwaters to mountains and forests. If you’re not sure what you want to do, start by researching the different regions of Kerala and what each has to offer.
• Figure out how much time you have. Kerala is a large state, so if you only have a week or two, it’s best to focus on one specific area. This will allow you to really experience all that the region has to offer without feeling rushed.
• Choose your accommodations based on your budget and preferences. There are a range of options available, from luxury resorts to more affordable guesthouses.
• Kerala is a safe place to travel, but as with any destination, it’s always important to be aware of your surroundings and take precautions when travelling alone or in unfamiliar areas.
• Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen! The weather in Kerala is warm year-round, so make sure you put sunscreen on before heading out for the day.
FAQs About Visiting Kerala
If you plan to visit Kerala, there are a few things you should know before you go. Here are some frequently asked questions about visiting Kerala, India:
1. What is the best time of year to visit Kerala?
The best time to visit Kerala is between October and March, when the weather is cool and dry. From April to June, the weather is hot and humid, and from July to September, it rains heavily.
2. Do I need a visa to visit Kerala?
Indian citizens do not need a visa to enter Kerala. However, citizens of most other countries will need a valid tourist visa.
3. What is the currency in Kerala?
The currency in Kerala is the Indian rupee (INR). One US dollar is worth approximately INR 70.
4. What language do they speak in Kerala?
The official language of Kerala is Malayalam, but English is also widely spoken.
5. What kind of food can I expect in Kerala?
Kerala cuisine is a blend of influences from many different cultures. The state has a long tradition of Hindu-Muslim-Christian harmony, and this is reflected in the food. You’ll find dishes made with beef, pork, lamb and chicken, as well as seafood such as fish and crabs. Rice is the staplegrain, and coconuts are used extensively in cooking.