Nancy Greer of Allied Travel and Adventure is a well-traveled woman who has been to some of the most amazing places on earth. Join her on her blog as she shares her photos and stories from her travels.
Checkout this video:
Nancy Greer’s travel and adventure experiences
Nancy Greer is the President of Allied Travel and Adventure. She has over 30 years of experience in the travel industry and has been a travel agent for the past 25 years. Nancy is a member of the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) and the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW). She has been quoted in numerous publications such as The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, USA Today, and is a regular contributor to National Geographic Adventure magazine.
The best places to travel according to Nancy Greer
Nancy Greer is the owner of Allied Travel and Adventure, a company that specializes in helping people plan amazing trips all over the world. She’s been in the business for over 20 years and has traveled to pretty much every corner of the globe. So, when we asked her to list her top five favorite places to travel, we knew we were in for a treat. Here are Nancy’s picks:
1. Patagonia, Chile
2. The Canadian Rockies
3. The Australian Outback
Nancy Greer’s top travel tips
Nancy Greer of Allied Travel and Adventure has been helping people plan amazing trips for over 20 years. She has seen a lot of change in the industry, but one thing remains the same: planning a trip can be overwhelming. Here are Nancy’s top tips to make the process easier and help you get the most out of your next adventure.
1. Do your research. This may seem obvious, but it’s important to spend some time reading about your destination and learning about the culture before you go. Not only will this help you have a more enjoyable trip, but it will also help you avoid any potential cultural missteps.
2. Make a list of must-sees. Once you’ve done your research, make a list of the things you really want to see and do in your destination. This will help you focus your sightseeing and make sure you don’t miss anything important.
3. Choose the right travel companions. This is especially important if you’re going on an adventure trip or something outside your comfort zone. Choose friends or family members who are supportive and who will share in your excitement (or at least tolerate your excitement!).
4. Pack light, but pack smart. You don’t want to be weighed down by unnecessary items, but there are some things you’ll want to make sure you have with you: comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, a hat, snacks, and water (especially if you’re traveling in a hot climate).
5. Expect the unexpected. No matter how well you plan, there will always be some surprises along the way. Go with the flow and enjoy the journey!
How to have the best travel adventure, according to Nancy Greer
Nancy Greer of Allied Travel and Adventure has seen and done it all when it comes to travel. We asked her for her top tips on having the best travel adventure, and here’s what she had to say:
1. Do your research. Make sure you know the lay of the land before you go. This way, you can avoid any surprises and adjust your plans accordingly.
2. Get a good guidebook. A good guidebook will be your best friend on any adventure. It will help you find the best places to go and what to do when you’re there.
3. Pack light. You don’t want to be lugging around a heavy suitcase on your adventure. Pack light so that you can move around easily and enjoy your travels.
4. Be flexible. Things don’t always go according to plan, so be prepared for anything. Go with the flow and enjoy whatever adventure comes your way.
5. document your adventure. Take plenty of photos and write down your experiences so that you can remember them forever
Nancy Greer’s favourite travel destinations
Nancy Greer is the founder and CEO of Allied Travel and Adventure, a company specialising in organising group tours to off-the-beaten-path destinations. Nancy has personally travelled to all seven continents and over 100 countries, and her favourite travel destinations are those that offer opportunities for cultural immersion and adventure.
some of Nancy’s most memorable travel experiences have been swimming with whale sharks in the Philippines, exploring the ancient Inca ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru, and trekking to see Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania.
The most exciting travel adventures according to Nancy Greer
Nancy Greer is the president of Allied Travel, aNew Jersey based travel agency that specializes in booking exciting travel adventures. She has been in the business for over 20 years and has seen it all when it comes to adventure travel.
We sat down with Nancy to get her insights on the best adventure travel experiences out there. Here are her top three picks:
1. Hiking to see the world’s largest Rafflesia flower in the Philippines
This flower is so big, it can reach up to three feet in diameter! The hike to see them is not for the faint of heart, but it’s definitely worth it for nature lovers.
2. Dune bashing in Dubai
This is an exhilarating experience where you drive a 4×4 over sand dunes at high speeds. It’s perfect for thrill seekers who want to get their heart pumping.
3. Hot air ballooning over Cappadocia, Turkey
Cappadocia is an otherworldly landscape of mountains, valleys, and fairy chimneys. Seeing it from a hot air balloon is truly magical and an experience you’ll never forget.
Nancy Greer’s tips for planning the perfect adventure
Nancy Greer is the president and founder of Allied Travel, a full-service travel agency specializing in cruises, adventure travel, and luxury vacations. She has been in the travel industry for over 25 years and has traveled to over 100 countries.
In addition to her work with Allied Travel, Nancy is an avid adventurer herself. She has climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, gone on safari in Africa, and scuba dived in the Great Barrier Reef. Nancy knows a thing or two about planning the perfect adventure trip.
Here are Nancy’s top tips for planning an unforgettable adventure:
1. Figure out what type of adventurer you are. Are you the type who likes to go off the beaten path, or do you prefer a more structured trip? This will help you narrow down your destination options.
2. Do your research. Once you’ve decided on a general destination, it’s time to start researching specific places to go and things to do. Read travel blogs, guidebooks, and articles to get ideas and inspiration.
3. Talk to a travel professional. A good travel agent can be a valuable resource when planning an adventure trip. They can help you find the best deals on airfare, accommodations, and activities.
4. Make a budget. Adventure travel can be expensive, so it’s important to create a budget before you start booking anything. Determine how much you’re willing to spend on airfare, lodging, activities, and souvenirs.
5. Be prepared for anything. When packing for an adventure trip, it’s important to be prepared for any eventuality. Make sure you have everything you need in terms of clothing, footwear, first-aid supplies, and medications.
How to make the most of your travel adventure, according to Nancy Greer
Nancy Greer of Allied Travel and Adventure knows a thing or two about how to make the most of your travel adventure. Here are her top tips:
1. Do your research. plan ahead and have a realistic expectation of what you want to see and accomplish on your trip.
2. Make sure you’re well-informed about the destination you’re visiting. Learn about the culture, the history, and the customs of the place you’ll be traveling to.
3. Choose a travel itinerary that’s right for you. There’s no need to try and pack too much into your trip – focus on enjoying the experience and savoring the moments.
4. Be prepared for anything. Have a backup plan in case of any unforeseen circumstances, such as weather delays or cancellations.
5. Relax and go with the flow. Don’t let anything ruin your trip – remember, it’s supposed to be an enjoyable experience!
The best ways to enjoy travel and adventure, according to Nancy Greer
Nancy Greer of Allied Travel and Adventure has been traveling and adventuring for decades, and she knows a thing or two about how to make the most of both. Here are her top tips for enjoying travel and adventure to the fullest:
1. Get out there and explore. There’s no better way to travel and adventure than by actually getting out there and doing it. Explore new places, try new things, and don’t be afraid to get lost (literally and figuratively).
2. Be open to new experiences. One of the best parts of travel and adventure is that you never know what you’re going to get. Be open to new experiences, even if they’re not exactly what you had in mind. You might just find that you love them!
3. Make friends along the way. Travel and adventure are so much more fun when you have friends to share them with. Meet new people wherever you go and create lasting memories together.
4. Take lots of photos (and videos!).Documenting your travels and adventures is a great way to share them with others and relive them later on. Plus, it’s always nice to have proof that you actually did all those cool things!
5. Keep a journal (or blog). In addition to photos, writing about your travel and adventures is a great way to remember all the details years later on. It’s also a fun way to share your stories with others who might be interested in hearing them.
Nancy Greer’s advice for getting the most out of travel and adventure
Nancy Greer, president and CEO of Allied Travel and Adventure, has been in the travel industry for over 30 years. With her wealth of knowledge and experience, she is uniquely qualified to offer advice on getting the most out of travel and adventure.
“The most important thing to do when planning a trip is to research, research, research,” says Greer. “Talk to friends who have been to your destination, read travel blogs and guidebooks, and scour the internet for information. The more you know about your destination, the better prepared you’ll be.”
Greer also recommends being flexible when it comes to travel plans. “Things will inevitably go wrong when you’re traveling,” she says. “Your flight might be delayed, your hotel might be overbooked, or you might get sick. Try to roll with the punches and go with the flow. It’s all part of the adventure!”
Finally, Greer advises travelers to take advantage of all that their destination has to offer. “Don’t just stick to the tourist traps,” she says. “Get off the beaten path and explore. That’s where you’ll find the best memories – and the best stories!”