Wondering where to go on your next Irish adventure? Check out our list of the top 10 travel destinations in Ireland!
Checkout this video:
The top 10 must-see places in Ireland
1. Dublin – From its lively pub culture to its rich history, Dublin is a must-see for anyone visiting Ireland.
2. Cork – As the largest city in southern Ireland, Cork is a great place to experience the country’s culture and history.
3. Galway – A popular tourist destination, Galway is known for its lively atmosphere and beautiful scenery.
4. Limerick – Situated on the River Shannon, Limerick is a historic city with a strong cultural identity.
5. Waterford – Home to the world-famous Waterford Crystal, Waterford is a must-visit for any lover of Irish art and culture.
6. Kilkenny – A beautiful medieval city, Kilkenny is home to some of Ireland’s most iconic architecture and landscape.
7. Wexford – Wexford is a picturesque seaside town located in the south-east of Ireland.
8. Donegal – From its stunning landscapes to its rich heritage, Donegal is one of Ireland’s most popular tourist destinations.
9. Sligo – A hidden gem in the north-west of Ireland, Sligo boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country.
10. Mayo – Mayo is a county in the west of Ireland renowned for its natural beauty and friendly locals
The top 10 best places to eat in Ireland
While there are countless amazing places to eat in Ireland, here are 10 of the best, according to both locals and visitors.
1. The Shed, Galway
2. Gubbeen Farmhouse, Cork
3. Loam, Galway
4. The Olive Tree, Dublin
5. Forest & Marcy, Cork
6. Chapter One, Dublin
7. Clanwilliam Fish Restaurant, Kerry
8. James Street South, Belfast
9. Ox Restaurant, Belfast
10. Aniar Restaurant, Galway
The top 10 best places to drink in Ireland
Ireland is world-famous for its pubs, and there’s nowhere better to enjoy a pint of Guinness than in its country of origin. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best places to drink in Ireland, from traditional Irish pubs to exquisite wine bars.
1. The Auld Dubliner – Dublin
2. The Temple Bar – Dublin
3. Mulligan’s Pub – Dublin
4. An Poitin Stil – Dingle
5. Dingle Distillery – Dingle
6. Danny Mann Pub – Galway
7. Tigh Neachtain – Galway
8. Murphy’s Bar – Cork
9. O’Connell’s Pub – Killarney
10. Kate Ryan’s Bar & Restaurant – Killarney
The top 10 best places to shop in Ireland
The Emerald Isle is renowned for its stunning landscapes, friendly people, and of course, its plentiful shopping opportunities. Packed with hidden gems and iconic stores, Ireland has something to offer everyone, from high-end fashionistas to budget-conscious bargain hunters.
To help you make the most of your shopping trip to Ireland, we’ve put together a list of the 10 best places to shop in the country. From the bustling markets of Dublin to the chic boutiques of Galway, there’s plenty to explore – so start planning your trip today!
1. Grafton Street, Dublin
2. O’Connell Street, Dublin
3. Henry Street, Dublin
4. Cork Street, Dublin
5. Nassau Street, Dublin
6. Grafton Street South William Street Market Area (Dublin)
7. Jervis Shopping Centre (Dublin)
8. Powerscourt Townhouse Centre (Dublin)
9. Dundrum Town Centre (Dublin)
10.The Square (Tallaght)
The top 10 best places to stay in Ireland
There is an abundance of things to see and do in Ireland, no matter what time of year you visit. From its rugged coastline and rolling green hills to its vibrant cities and friendly towns, there is something for everyone in Ireland.
To help you plan your trip, we’ve put together a list of the top 10 places to stay in Ireland, based on our own experiences and research. This list includes a mix of locations, from big cities like Dublin and Belfast to smaller towns like Dingle and Galway. We’ve also included a mix of accommodation options, from camping and hostels to hotels and Airbnbs.
So without further ado, here are the top 10 places to stay in Ireland:
1. Dublin – The capital city of Ireland, Dublin is a lively and vibrant place with plenty to see and do. If you’re looking for culture, you can visit the National Museum or take a walking tour of the city. For something more active, there are plenty of parks to explore or you can rent a bike and cycle along the river. If you’re looking for nightlife, Dublin has plenty of bars and clubs to keep you entertained until the early hours.
2. Belfast – The capital of Northern Ireland, Belfast is a must-see for any first-time visitor to Ireland. This historic city has plenty of cultural attractions, including museums, art galleries, and monuments. Belfast is also home to the Titanic Belfast museum, which tells the story of the ill-fated ship that was built in the city. If you’re looking for nightlife, head to one of Belfast’s many pubs or clubs.
3. Dingle – A small town in County Kerry on the west coast of Ireland, Dingle is a popular tourist destination for its beauty and amenities. The town has several pubs and restaurants as well as shops selling local arts and crafts. Dingle is also home to several beaches where you can relax or take part in water sports such as surfing or kayaking. There are also several hiking trails in the area if you’re looking for something more active.
The top 10 best places to take pictures in Ireland
If you love taking pictures and are looking for a beautiful place to visit, you can’t go wrong with Ireland. With its stunning scenery and abundance of photo opportunities, this country should definitely be at the top of your list.
To help you plan your trip, here are 10 of the best places to take pictures in Ireland:
1. The Cliffs of Moher
2. The Ring of Kerry
3. The Giant’s Causeway
4. Dublin Castle
6. The Rock of Cashel
7. Skellig Michael
8. Kylemore Abbey
10. The Burren
The top 10 best places to go on a date in Ireland
If you are looking for the best places to go on a date in Ireland, look no further! We have compiled a list of the top 10 destinations that are sure to impress your special someone. From picturesque gardens to charming villages, there is something for everyone on this list.
1. The Italian Garden at Marquess Road, Belfast
2. Kilmacurragh National Botanic Gardens, Wicklow
3. The Japanese Gardens at Dublin Castle
4. The Burren, County Clare
5. Howth Head, Dublin
6. Glenveagh National Park, Donegal
7. The Giant’s Causeway, Antrim
8. Muckross House and Gardens, Kerry
9. Cork City Gaol, Cork
10. Rock of Cashel, Tipperary
The top 10 best places to take a walk in Ireland
There are few countries in the world as picturesque as Ireland. With its rolling green hills, pristine coastline and lack of light pollution, it’s no wonder that the Emerald Isle is a top destination for stargazers and nature lovers alike.
But it’s not just the big skies and open spaces that make Ireland such a special place — it’s also the many hidden gems to be found off the beaten track. So if you’re looking for a place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, here are ten of the best places to take a walk in Ireland.
1. The Beara Peninsula, Cork
2. Slieve League Cliffs, Donegal
3. Glenbeigh Beach, Kerry
4. Slea Head Drive, Kerry
5. Ballycotton Cliff Walk, Cork
6. Strandhill Beach Walk, Sligo
7. Malin Head, Donegal
8. Mizen Head, Cork
9. Croagh Patrick, Mayo 10\. The Burren, Clare
The top 10 best places to visit with kids in Ireland
There are so many great places to visit in Ireland with kids. Here are our top 10 picks:
1. Dublin – of course! There is so much to see and do in Dublin, from exploring historic castles to visiting vibrant museums.
2. The Rock of Cashel – an iconic place with an incredible history, the Rock of Cashel is a must-see.
3. The Giant’s Causeway – a unique geological formation that is sure to fascinate kids (and adults!).
4. Glenveagh National Park – a stunning place to explore, with plenty of walks and hikes to enjoy.
5. Connemara – an area of outstanding natural beauty, perfect for getting away from it all.
6. The Burren – another superb destination for nature lovers, with its unique landscape and diverse wildlife.
7. Kilkenny Castle – a beautiful castle set in lovely grounds, perfect for a family outing.
8. Achill Island – an island with some of the most breathtaking scenery in Ireland, well worth a visit!
9. Westport House – a gorgeous house set in stunning grounds, with plenty of activities on offer for kids (and adults!).
10. Cork City – a vibrant city with plenty to see and do, perfect for a family breakaway!
The top 10 best places to visit in Ireland during the winter
1. The Cliffs of Moher
2. The Ring of Kerry
3. The Giants Causeway
4. The Burren
7. Slieve League
8. Aran Islands
9. Rock of Cashel
10. Dingle Peninsula