If you’re looking for some amazing places to travel to with your green card, you’ve come to the right place! Check out our top 10 list of destinations that are perfect for green card holders
Checkout this video:
If you have a green card, you are able to travel to and from the United States as frequently as you’d like. This is great news for those who have family or other ties both in and outside of the country. If you’re looking for some inspiration on where to go next, check out our list of the top 10 places you can travel to with a green card.
The United States
The United States is famously one of the most welcoming countries in the world for immigrants, and that includes holders of green cards. With a green card, you can easily travel to and from the US for business or pleasure. Here are just a few of the many amazing places you can explore with a green card:
1. New York City – NYC needs no introduction as one of the most vibrant and diverse cities on the planet. From iconic landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building to world-class museums, shopping, and dining, there’s something for everyone in New York.
2. Los Angeles – LA is another global city with plenty to see and do. From Hollywood to Venice Beach, there’s always something going on in LA. You can also check out some of the many world-famous theme parks like Disneyland or Universal Studios Hollywood.
3. Las Vegas – Las Vegas is known as the entertainment capital of the world, and for good reason. With its 24-hour casinos, world-class shows, and endless nightlife options, Vegas is a must-visit for anyone looking to have a good time.
4. San Francisco – San Francisco is one of the most beautiful cities in the US, with its hilly landscape, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and views of the Bay Area. SF is also home to a thriving tech industry and is well known for its liberal politics and progressive culture.
5. Yellowstone National Park – Yellowstone is one of America’s most popular national parks, and it’s easy to see why. The park is home to an incredible variety of landscapes, from geysers and hot springs to alpine forests and lush meadows. There’s also an abundance of wildlife, including bison, bears, elk, wolves, and more.
6. Grand Canyon National Park – The Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic tourist destinations in the US for good reason. The massive canyon is truly awe-inspiring, and there are plenty of activities available for visitors including hiking, rafting, horseback riding, and more.
7. Maui – Maui is Hawaii’s second largest island and it’s easy to see why it’s such a popular vacation destination. With its gorgeous beaches, lush rainforests, active volcanoes, and friendly locals, Maui has something for everyone to enjoy.
Canada is a beautiful country that is perfect for travel. With a green card, you will have the ability to travel to Canada without any issues. There are many different places that you can visit in Canada, but here are the top 10 places that you should definitely check out.
1. Niagara Falls
8. Quebec City
Mexico is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history. It is also one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If you have a green card, you can easily travel to Mexico and enjoy all that it has to offer.
Some of the top places to visit in Mexico include:
-Mexico City: The capital of Mexico, Mexico City is a must-see for any traveler. It is home to some of the country’s most important historical and cultural sites, as well as a vibrant nightlife and dining scene.
-Cancun: A popular beach destination, Cancun is known for its clear blue waters and white sand beaches. It is also home to a number of luxury resorts, making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy some rest and relaxation.
-Chichen Itza: One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Chichen Itza is a must-see for anyone interested in history or archaeology. This ancient Maya city is full of fascinating buildings and ruins, as well as a number of interactive museums and exhibits.
-Cozumel: Another popular beach destination, Cozumel is known for its snorkeling and scuba diving opportunities. Visitors can also enjoy exploring its many Maya ruins or taking a glass bottom boat tour to see the amazing marine life that lives in the nearby reefs.
Australia is a land of opportunity for green card holders who want to travel and work. With its diverse landscape and friendly people, Australia is a great place to call home. Here are the top 10 places you can travel to with a green card in Australia.
9. Gold Coast
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. It’s a country of natural beauty, with plenty of activities and attractions to keep visitors entertained. And, best of all, it’s relatively easy to travel to New Zealand with a green card.
There are a few things to keep in mind when traveling to New Zealand with a green card. First, you’ll need to make sure your green card is valid for at least six months beyond your planned date of travel. Second, you’ll need to have a valid passport. Third, you’ll need to apply for a visitor visa. The good news is that the process for applying for a visitor visa is relatively simple and can be done online.
Once you have your green card and passport in order, you’re ready to start planning your trip to New Zealand! Here are 10 of the best places to visit:
7. Milford Sound
8. Franz Josef Glacier
9. Abel Tasman National Park
10. Lake Wanaka
The United Kingdom
The United Kingdom is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The UK includes the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland, and many smaller islands. Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK that shares a land border with another sovereign state—the Republic of Ireland. Apart from this land border, the UK is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, with the North Sea to its east, the English Channel to its south and the Celtic Sea to its south-west, giving it the 12th longest coastline in the world. The Irish Sea lies between Great Britain and Ireland. With an area of 243,610 square kilometers (94,060 sq mi), it is also fourth-largest island in Europe after Great Britain, Iceland and Ireland. The United Kingdom is a unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy with Elizabeth II as its head of state.
The United Kingdom has a long history as a major player in international affairs and it is considered a great power. The UK operates country embassies in almost all countries around world including Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, South Africa
Some popular tourist destinations in UK are London (Buckingham Palace), Oxford (University of Oxford), Windsor (Windsor Castle), Edinburgh (Edinburgh Castle) and Glasgow (Glasgow Cathedral).
France is a top pick for travelers with a green card for a number of reasons. First, it’s close to the U.S., so plane tickets are relatively inexpensive. Second, there’s a lot to see and do in France, from the world-famous city of Paris to the beautiful beaches of the French Riviera. Third, the French people are known for their warm hospitality, so you’re sure to feel welcome in France.
If you’re looking for an adventure, France is the perfect place to start. There are countless things to see and do, and you’re sure to find something that interests you. Whether you want to explore the many museums and historical sites, spend time relaxing on a beach, or enjoy the nightlife in Paris, you can do it all with a green card.
1. Germany – With a green card, you can travel to Germany and explore its many historic landmarks and museums. You can also take advantage of the country’s many outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and skiing.
2. Canada – A green card allows you to travel to Canada and enjoy its natural beauty, as well as its urban centers. You can also take advantage of the country’s many cultural attractions, including museums and art galleries.
3. Mexico – A green card allows you to travel to Mexico and experience its vibrant culture and rich history. You can also take advantage of the country’s many outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and swimming.
4. Australia – A green card allows you to travel to Australia and explore its unique natural wonders, as well as its bustling cities. You can also take advantage of the country’s many outdoor activities, including surfing, fishing, and swimming.
5. New Zealand – A green card allows you to travel to New Zealand and experience its beautiful scenery and friendly people. You can also take advantage of the country’s many outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and skiing.
6. Japan – A green card allows you to travel to Japan and experience its ancient culture and tradition-rich society. You can also take advantage of the country’s many modern conveniences, including high-speed bullet trains and efficient public transportation systems.
7. South Korea – A green card allows you to travel to South Korea and experience its rich history and culture. You can also take advantage of the country’s many modern conveniences, including high-speed bullet trains and efficient public transportation systems.
8. Taiwan – A green card allows you to travel to Taiwan and experience its beautiful scenery and friendly people
Japan is a vastly varied country with an array of options for the traveler with a green card. Depending on your interests, you can explore heritages sites dating back centuries, take in natural beauty ranging from snow-capped mountains to coastal beaches, or experience big city life in Tokyo. No matter what type of adventure you’re seeking, you can find it in Japan. Here are 10 of the top destinations worth a visit.